- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
HR Business Partner
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for a commercially focused HR Business Partner for a transforming organisation.
The HR Business Partner will be working closely with the divisional head to drive organisational design and will be joining this organisation at a particularly key time in their change journey. This role forms an integral part of the organisations succession and transformation plans.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Provide expert knowledge and skills to drive the achievement of business strategy
- Develope excellent working relationships with senior managers and stakeholders
- Solutions oriented approach in order to navigate effectively through the complexities of the organisation
- Complex issue resolution through excellent communication
- Coach managers through design and change issues
- Coach managers with key people management and development issues in order to drive cultural development
- Review and implement process improvements from a HR perspective
HR Business Partner Skills:
- CIPD Level 7 or equivalent
- Extensive HR Business Partnering gained from commercial organisations
- Organisational development experience gained from complex and transforming organisations
- Experience of improving processes and implementing change
- Stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication skills, possesses the gravitas to be able to develop relationships at all levels particularly at Board
- Excellent knowledge of Employment law
This is an opportunity for a senior HR Business Partner to join a forward thinking team and to work in partnership with the head of division in order to deliver effective change. This is a key role as part of the business' succession plan. In return the organisation can offer excellent career development and a great benefits package.
Please note, this is a remote working opportunity and when restrictions list this will develop into a hybrid office/remote role.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.