- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for a talent acquisition specialist to join our client supporting with recruitment activities.
The Talent Acquisition Specalist will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager and be responsible for hands on recruitment activity.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist Responsibilites:
- Support with the recruitment across all specialisms
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their recruitment requirements and develop rapport
- Support with arranging interviews
- Advertising and brand engagement
- Handle all administrative tasks including communications, new starter process etc
The Talent Acquisition Specialist Skills:
- Previous experience as an inhouse recruiter, talent acquisition specialist
- Experience of effective account management
- Excellent rapport builder and possesses gravitas in order to challenge or push back where necessary
This is a temporary contract for 6 months with the opportunity to extend to 12 + months. This is a remote role but when restrictions lift this role will be office based but may have a degree of flexibility for home working.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.