- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for a HR Advisor to join a multi-national organisation based in the Farnborough area for a 6 month contract initially.
The HR Advisor will support across two divisions of the organisation working closely with the HR Business Partnering team.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Support the Business Partners on all processes relating to employee contractual changes such as workflow requests, offer letters
- Providing general administrative support and producing letters (using templates) to employees
- Manage the HR email accounts and take ownership to answer queries by drafting the response involving input from HR colleagues as appropriate
- Working closely with HR Specialists ensuring appropriate and optimum service is delivered to the businesses, as well as adherence to agreements and policies.
- Supporting across a number of complex and adhoc projects
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on relevant HR topics
HR Advisor Skills:
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Experience of working within HR Processes and Procedures
- Experience of using SAP or equivalent HR information system
- Experience of working within a centralised HR services model
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures and experience in interpreting, advising and implementing them.
- Experienced with MS Office suite, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail, to ensure presentations and reporting are of an excellent standard
This is a contract opportunity for 6 to 12 months supporting two busy divisions within this organisation. Candidates applying must be able to satisfy the above criteria and be either immediately available or drawing to the end of their current contract.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.