- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Conduct Risk Consultant
Barclay Meade Finance & Accountancy are recuiting for a Conduct Risk Consultant to join a financial services organisation based in Birmingham for a 6 month contract.
The Conduct Risk Consultant will report directly to the Head of Conduct Risk and will be responsible for the relationship with the FCA on behalf of the organisation.
The Conduct Risk Consultant Responsibilities:
- Provide conduct risk advice and guidance to the Business on new projects, products, services and other initiatives, developing and influencing changes where required, to ensure they are designed to deliver fair customer outcomes and operate within agreed conduct risk appetite.
- Provide challenge to the Business on their approach to managing conduct risks to ensure that they are regularly reviewing and updating their policies and processes to deliver fair customer outcomes and operate within agreed conduct risk appetite.
- Analyse proposed regulatory changes and provide advice, guidance and education to the Business on the impacts of these proposals, providing input to consultations and implementation activity so that relevant conduct risks are identified and managed effectively
The Conduct Risk Consultant Skills:
- StrongExperience of interpreting and applying regulatory rules to practical scenarios
- Regulatory knowledge and experience of FCA rules and practical application
- Good understanding of the principles of risk management, especially in relation to regulatory and customer focused risks
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment within financial services
Candidates applying must be either immediately available or drawing to the end of their current contract
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.