- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
A global FMCG business are recruiting an Import Co-Ordiantor. Applicants need experience working in an Import, Export, Shipping or Logistics role, and have previous exposure to working with HMRC, classifications and commodity codes.
A global FMCG business are recruiting an Import Co-ordinator. Applicants need experience working in an Import, Export, Shipping or Logistics role, and have previous exposure to working with HMRC, classifications and commodity codes.
The Import Co-ordinator will work within a small Shipping team, and will be responsible for; all imports, freight forwarder, courier, and HMRC liaison.
Specific duties of the Import Co-Ordinator include:
- Oversee courier shipments; issuing clearance instructions, and logging details
- Ensure customs entries are received from couriers and filed with the correct clearance instruction
- Complete shipment details in customs entry log
- Enter customs import data into duty management system
- Complete Notice of Presentation and send to Customs
- Reconcile freight invoices
- Supporting the wider department with customs and trade compliance issues
Import Co-Ordinator applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience in an; Import, Export, Customs, Shipping or Logistics role
- Knowledge of / experience in working with freight forwarders and couriers
- Knowledge of / experience of working with HMRC, and customs classification and commodity codes
- An appreciation of trade compliance
- Positive, self-starter, capable of adding value to a small team
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.