- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Interim Finance Analyst
Barclay Meade Finance & Accountancy are recruiting for an Interim Finance Analyst to support a defense based organisation to provide analytical insight as part of their transformation project.
The Interim Finance Analyst will report to the Head of Finance and be responsible for analytical insight which will support the business with their group finance transformation project.
Interim Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support the team with analysis of information to facilitate business decisions through group transformation initiative. This will include operational and financial information
- Perform testing and training of solutions implemented. Go-Live and post go-live support.
- Using expert level Excel database analysis skills, interrogate data from multiple sources to enable visibility of profitability at product, customer, market and capability level across the Operational Business Units
Interim Finance Analyst Skills:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Advanced excel capability
- Experience of working with SQL and XML
- Business analytics and database management experience, able to interrogate data and correlate information
- Proven knowledge of auditing technique and financial control principles
Candidates applying must be either immediately available or drawing to the end of their current contract.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.