- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Account Manager- Healthcare- Export/Distribution
Barclay Meade are working with a Medical Devices Manufacturer, based in the South East, who are looking for an Export Account Manager (exports)to join the team.
Our client are a well-established design, development and manufacturer of key medical peripherals and devices. They have had a very successful 2018 and 2109 and are now growing their sales team to include another Account manager to help manage this business as well as explore additional areas of revenue.
The overall purpose of this Account Manager is to maintain and develop existing export markets via the distribution partners and by doing so identify new business opportunities and maximise product sales in line with the company strategy and marketing plan. You will be working for the west sussex office, and there will be some travel internationally.
- Manage, implement and communicate pricing strategy between export distribution partners
- Bild relationships with and manage the export partners in line with overall company strategy.
- Agree objectives with export partners and manage the forecasting and reporting on a monthly basis.
- Conduct Visits and produce reports.
- Support the company by attending key exhibitions, distributor meetings and any other duties prescribed by the International Sales Manager
- Present at meetings as required
- Train distributors where necessary
The Export Sales Account Manager will need to have previous experience of:
- Export Sales, ideally in the medical sales environment.
- Management of distribution partners previously.
- Passionate self-starter who thrives on "closing the sale".
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Experience negotiating contracts and supporting customer tenders.
- Knowledge of Inco terms
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated sales professional to join a solid, well-performing
Company operating in a field that is still very busy in the current economic climate. There is also every chance of progression.
For further information, or to apply, contact email@example.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.