- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Finance Business Partner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner for a Central London based Infrastructure organisation.
Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy are working in partnership with this market leading, Central London based business on an exclusive basis. Due to growth our client requires a Finance Business Partner to work as part of a growing finance team responsible for supporting multimillion pound contracts to improve connectivity in London.
As the newly appointed Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for providing analysis of business performance, forecasting, budgeting and reporting. This is an all encompassing, business facing role that requires key stakeholder relationship management across the following key tasks:
- Development, testing and implementation of a new suite of financial reports.
- Maintain and develop key financial reporting dashboards
- Working closely with budget owners to ensure that critical KPIs are maintained and aligned across the business
- Support non-finance budget owners in their development of accurate budgets and forecasts
- Variance analysis of performance against budget across all departments.
- Identification of KPI's and drivers
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Project accounting support and capex analysis.
You will get the opportunity to work as part of a high performing team and develop skills across a range of tasks. You will have the autonomy to develop meaningful relationships with stakeholders across the business and aid commercial decision making.
The successful applicant for this position will be part qualified to newly qualified with a recognised accounting qualification and have the desire to work in a fast paced finance team.
The role when the office opens will have the flexibility to work from home and in the office.
For full details please contact Sally Spicer at Barclay Meade on 07825 600527 or email email@example.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.