- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
SC Cleared Early Careers Recruiter
Barclay Meade HR are recruitng for a Early Careers Recruiter for our Reading based client to support with a specific recruitment project for their graduate and apprentice recruitment scheme.
The Early Careers Recruiter will work as part of a team and be responsible for volume graduate and apprentice recruitment as part of this project.
The Early Careers Recruiter Skills:
- Extensive experience in high volume full lifecycle graduate and apprentice recruitment
- Event management and experience of virtual events (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of recruitment technologies and online meeting platforms
- Experience in aptitude testing and assessment
- Interviewing skills, ideally experience with video interviewing technology
- Stakeholder management skills
Candidates applying must possess extensive experience in high volume graduate and apprentice recruitment and possess an SC level security clearance in order to apply.
This contract is a 6 month role and is a full time opportunity
Candidates applying must be able to satisfy the above criteria and be able to start immediately.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.