- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Science Communications Assistant
Barclay Meade Marketing & Communications are recruiting for a Communications Assistant to join a scientific based organisation in Southampton for a short term project.
The Communications Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Aligning and formulating a harmonised way of working across the communications team
- Producing and managing scientific based content
- Applying content via social media and managing the process
- Applying content to website via the content management system
The Communications Assistant Skills:
- Ideally a scientific related degree or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role within marketing and communications
- Experienced in managing social media platforms from a content perspective
- 21 hours working with the possibility of increasing to full time hours
- 4-6 week project possibly 10 weeks
Candidates applying must be able to satisfy the above criteria and be available immediatley.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.