- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for a HR Coordinator to join a developing organisation based in Loudwater.
The HR Coordinator will be supporting the HR Manager with administrative and legislative obligations
The HR Coordinator Responsibilities
- Providing an effective HR administrative support service
- Supporting and administering any payroll process, aiding the HR Advisor when required, confidentially, accurately and in a timely manner.
- To provide administrative support on Security, ensuring compliance with security requirements
- Co-coordinating and executing any administration associated with joiners and leavers
- Administering absence records, together with the HR database diary working closely with the HR Advisors.
- Dealing with all HR queries and administration requirements across the business.
HR Coordinator Skills:
- GCSE/A level education including English and Math's at grade C or above, or equivalent
- Excellent IT skills (training will be provided on all our HR systems)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of working in a HR environment
Candidates applying must be immediately available or drawing to the end of their current contract
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.