- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Finance Manager - Part Time - Flexible hours
Barclay Meade are working in partnership on with a growing New Forest based business who are looking to attract a Finance Manager. Ideally our client is looking for a fully qualified accountant who wants to work on a part time basis.
As the newly appointed Finance Manager you will bridge the gap between the Finance Director and the transactional finance team and undertake a number of key duties, which will include:
- Lead, own and co-ordinate the production of the monthly figures.
- Prepare the applicable statutory reporting, ensuring it adheres with all standards, policies and delivery deadlines.
- Develop and mentor more junior team members
- Develop business reports to identify KPI's and drive performance
- Create a control framework to ensure standards are being met
- Redesign processes to drive efficiencies
- Play a vital role in creating a positive working environment
- Seek ways to continuously improve
The business is an SME and only requires c25-30 hours per month to fulfil these tasks. They are open to working hours so please do call for more details or email your CV to email@example.com 07825 600527.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.