- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Charges & Revenue Manager
Barclay Meade Finance & Accountancy are recruiting for a Charges and Revenue Manager to support a regulated organisation based in Worthing for an interim contract.
The Charges & Revenue Manager will work as part of the Economics and Strategy team and will be responsible for the approval and complinace of all charges, as well as supporting and advising on revenue forecasting.
The Charges & Revenue Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with the regulatory body, as well as internal key stakeholders relating to charging and affordability matters
- Responsible for tariff setting and revenue analysis to maximise revenues and reduce the risk of incurring penalties
- Ensuring tariff compliance
- Responsible for charging policy and tariff development
- Provide expert knowledge and support internally on charging and revenue matters
Charges & Revenue Manager Skills:
- Economist or financial background
- Experience in a regulatory pricing environment
- Strong data analysis and management skills, including forecasting and modelling
- Good understanding of regulatory body revenue controls and compliance.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills to work with other senior managers and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure to tight fixed deadlines, with a 'can do' attitude and ability to find pragmatic solutions to challenges.
This is an interim contract opportunity, candidates applying must be immediately available or drawing to the end of their current contract
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.