- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Interim Finance Manager
Barclay Meade Finance & Accountancy are recruiting for an Interim Finance Manager to support our Multi-Faceted client based near Winchester.
Interim Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- play key role in the re-organisation of the group's legal entity structure and separation of the Telecoms trading group.
- Providing governance and compliance oversight across the restructure including reconciliation, control environment, testing and monitoring..
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, Compliance and Control and with involvement across Financial Accounting and Management Accounting
- Supporting the year end reporting and audit process where required and in the context of the separation project
Interim Finance Manager Skills:
- Qualified Accountant, ACCA, ACA CIMA or equivalent
- Experience in leading a team/process from a finance perspective
- Governance, risk and control- ensures governance arrangements and risk control procedures are applied
- Business insight- demonstrates good understanding of key business objectives and measurements
- Audit standards- understands and applies auditing standards and exercises professional judgement
Candidates applying must be able to satisfy the above criteria and be avaialble for an immediate start
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.