- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Culture and Engagement Partner
Barclay Meade HR are supporting a multi-faceted organisation based near Worthing who are looking for a cuture and engagement partner to join their talent and development team on a permanent basis.
The culture and engagement partner will be part of the talent development team, working closely with internal stakeholders to drive the engagement process by designing and developing a plan to influence a positive culture across the organisation.
The Culture & Engagement Partner Responsibilities:
- Drive business performance via employee engagement surveys
- Develop monthly reporting dashboards to track overall company engagemen
- Support the talent development team with the design of employee engagement programmes.
- Develop the diversity and inclusion strategy
The Culture & Engagement Partner Skills:
- CIPD Member or equivalent
- Previous experience gained from an employee engement role
- - Previous experience of survey process and management
- Experience of data analysis and presenting data
- Event planning experience
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.