- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy require an Audit Senior for one of our clients who are one of the UK's largest regional Accountancy firms with offices in London and the Southeast.
Are you an Audit Senior who is ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 3 years' experience within an Accountancy practice?
Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy require an Audit Senior for one of our clients who are one of the UK's largest regional Accountancy firms with offices in London and the Southeast. This role will be working out of the London office and across various locations in the south.
Our client is one of the UK's top 20 Accountancy firm who are diverse and work with SME'S across different sectors including, Hospitality and leisure, Property and construction, Business services, health care and more!
Working with a highly driven team the duties and skills that are required are as followed:
- Planning, executing and finalising audits.
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs to deadlines and within budget.
- Preparation of reports, accounts and other assignments when required.
- Business development, promoting the firm and its services.
- Strong communication skills are required while liaising with client and colleagues.
- Any other hoc duties. The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified (ICAEW, ICAS)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice.
- Experience of leading external audit assignments from fieldwork to completion stages under International Standards on Auditing.
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite
- Intermediate/Advanced user of word Excel.
The following experience and knowledge would be considered as an advantage:
-Knowledge of Caseware software system.
-Experience of preparing accounts under IFRS.
-Experience of preparing group accounts.
If you would like further information, please contact Holly Warren at Barclay Meade. firstname.lastname@example.org 01489 898 269.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.