- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for a Payroll Specialist to join a transforming Basingstoke based Organisation for a 6 month contract, either on a fixed term basis or on an hourly rate contract.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the timely and accurate input of the delivery of payroll
- Provide support to the business including administration and employee salary sacrifice benefits
- Responsible for the delivery of statutory and year end reporting
- Ensure all payroll activity is regulatory compliant
Payroll Specialist Skills:
- Experience in administering Payroll
- CIPP qualification advantageous
- Experience of payroll in ADP
- Experience of running end to end payroll processing- inclusive of timesheet reconciliation, pension and HMRC submission
Candidates applying must be either available immediately or drawing to the end of their current contract.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.