- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Regional Account Executive - Primary / Secondary Care
Barclay Meade are working with a medical device business who both design and manufacture their own products. They are seeking a Regional Account Executive for Southern Scotland and the North East to join their team.
The Regional Account Executive will be tasked with developing both Primary and Secondary care accounts which are, for the most part, in the Glasgow, Edinburgh areas as well as North East England (Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesbrough etc).
This is a great opportunity to join an OEM in medical devices manufacturing who are focused on both the primary and secondary care sectors.
This role would best suit someone located in Southern Scotland or the North East of England who is willing to commute within the region to and from appointments.
Primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Build and maintain key account relationships with all those within the territory.
- Continually keep an eye out for new commercial opportunities.
- Manage the territory strategically through the full utilisation of face to face meetings, telephone and e-mail methods.
- Utilise and analyse previous sales date to inform strategy and development of accounts.
- You should have experience within Medical Devices Sales, ideally within both Primary and Secondary Care areas.
- Consultative approach to sales, able to listen to customer feedback and inform internal teams in any developmental suggestions for the product line.
- Via listening to customer base, translate feedback into sales.
- Develop your own understanding of the territory and regional needs taking into account the best products for each application.
- Understanding of the Healthcare systems and regional NHS legislation differences (Scotland / UK etc.)
- Experience dealing with Procurement and NHS buying teams.
Ideally you will be qualified in a relative business discipline such as; Business, Finance, Marketing etc but this is not essential if you have on the job experience.
Naturally, due to the nature of this role, a full UK driving licence is required.
If you feel you have the right level of ambition, character and communication skills for this role, please do get in touch.
For further information, or to apply, contact email@example.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.