- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
My client based in Oxford are seeking an Recruitment Advisor to join their team for a 12 month contract
Recruitment Advisor Duties:
- Effectively support recruitment activities
- Ensuring vacancies are filled
- Source suitable candidates
- Future Talent
- Process applications for the recruitment selection process
- Attend career fairs
- Support the efficient running of the Recruitment function
Recruitment Advisor Skills:
- Previous Recruitment experience is essential to be considered for the role
- Strong organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Flexible on Travel
- Previous experience in high volume recruitment
- Strong administration skills
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.