- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Graduate Procurement Opportunity - Global Business
12 month fixed term contract for an ambitious Graduate Buyer. Senior Buyer or Assistant Procurement Category Manager. Exceptional career development opportunity with a Global remit.
They are a very innovative company and this latest vacancy presents an incredible opportunity for the right individual to make a serious impact on their career.
Initially available as a fixed term contract for a period of 12 months, we are looking for a Procurement Graduate with some good core procurement experience ideally from either a construction or engineering environment.
You'll be joining a very successful team working collaboratively with all areas of the business to drive down costs across a variety of procurement categories. You will be a self-motivated individual with a great attitude, a good degree of resourcefulness and you'll be a fast learner capable of working quickly and to strict deadlines.
- Strong academic track record (ideally Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Management of closely related degree subject).
- Completion of a Graduate Management Program or equivalent procurement experience (2-3 years minimum).
- Excellent communication and the ability to engage effectively with a variety of stakeholders and suppliers globally.
- Good data presentation skills plus ability to summarise key findings.
- Good at problem-solving.
- Ability to work alone, and/or with minimal guidance.
- Permanent and unrestricted right to live and work in the UK.
- Foreign language skills would be beneficial (although not essential).
Please apply now for further information.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.