- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Procurement Governance & Compliance Manager
A leading utilities provider require a Procurement Governance & Compliance Manager, to drive compliance within the procurement function. Applicants need experience within a procurement governance or procurement process/policies, role.
A leading utilities provider require a Procurement Governance & Compliance Manager, to drive compliance within the procurement function and wider organisation. Applicants need experience within a procurement governance or procurement process, role.
The Procurement Governance & Compliance Manager will be responsible for the delivery and compliance of the procurement governance framework, policies and processes, in order to enable the delivery of procurement and wider organisation objectives. The Procurement Governance & Compliance Manager must effectively maintain, communicate and continuously improve the framework, policies and processes, guiding procurement colleagues to adhere and drive these to maximum value.
This is an exciting time to join the team, as the procurement function embarks on an ambitious transformation programme.
Specific duties of the Procurement Governance & Compliance Manager include:
- Create, maintain, communicate and implement procurement governance processes and policies
- Introduce procurement governance training materials, manuals and sessions
- Drive continuous improvement of procurement governance policies framework based on stakeholder feedback
- Maintain a risk and issues register and suggest mitigating actions for procurement risk
- Work with stakeholders to support wider compliance and risk activities in relation to; GDPR, H&S, information security
Procurement Governance & Compliance Manager applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience in; procurement governance, procurement risk and procurement compliance activities
- Experience of / ability to introducing procurement policies, systems, processes and ways of working
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, and ability to leverage a diverse stakeholder network
- Continuous improvement mindset, and the agility to support a procurement function in transition
- Wider interest and experience in governance and risk within an organisation
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.