- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Sales Manager (UK & Europe)
Barclay Meade are supporting a revolutionary clean power / energy business who are specialists in delivering clean power and transportation refrigeration technology. They are seeking a Sales Manager to be based in the UK or Northern Europe.
Their own unique, proprietary technology delivers full power and zero emissions and they are developing an increasing number of applications both in the transportation and stationary power markets.
The business have a number of trials in operation and are now seeking to grow their sales interest globally. As such they are seeking experienced Sales professionals to join the business in what is looking to be a very lucrative position.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer the Sales Manager will lead the team in delivering the New Product Introduction programme in line with key deliverables and objectives. These include:
- Meet / Exceed the businesses field trial and sales targets, maximising revenues through good transactions and favourable terms .
- Set the sales strategy, objectives and tactics to achieve company sales targets and then implement and manage this process.
- Support the team in key stakeholder meetings and in high-end negotiations.
- Lead and develop the engagement with key stakeholders, Account Influencers and end users.
- Develop your knowledge of strategic partners as part of the sales ecosystem.
- Ensure the team remain responsible for maintaining post sales / post deployment relationships with end users during the trials to drive repeat business and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Manage the Sales reports and data.
- Recruit, manage and train the team.
- Manage and maintain accurate sales forecasting.
- Support the development of key sales documentation.
- You will be a confident, self-starter who is able to open up new markets and new opportunities to generate sales opportunities.
- Prior history in a technical sales position selling technical products B2B will be essential.
- Experienced in knowing how to grow and develop a team.
- Ideally worked in an NPI environment before, maybe for a start-up or other new product offering field.
- Comfortable within industrial settings (truck depots / warehouses) and operationally very hands on with a "rolling up their sleeves" attitude to business.
This is a very exciting time for this clean technology business and there will be great potential for long-term progression for those who join at this stage as the business continues to grow and diversify.
For further information, or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.