- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
HR Business Partner
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for an interim HR Business Partner for an organisation based on the outskirts of Reading
HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Drive the development and implementation of the functional People Plan
- Awareness of business commercial, financial and other levers of influence over people strategy.
- Use the HR service delivery model to ensure business and HR objectives are fully achieved within budgets and targets
- Deliver the application of consistent standards, best practice approaches and great performance into the business
- Support the key decision maker in senior level appointments
- Role model behaviours, driving high performance through the functional area
- Partner senior leaders to understand culture and engagement goals within relevant business area
- Use MI & analytics to feedback progress on plans and take corrective actions
HR Business Partner Skills
- CIPD level 5 or equivalent
- Previous experience operating as a HR Business Partner
- Experience of developing and delivering the people development plan
- SC Security Clearance is required candidates must possess this in order to apply
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.