- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Supply Chain Analyst
A retail FMCG business require a Supply Chain Business Analyst to assist the implementation of JD Edwards, ensuring the supply chain modules function effectively, while contributing to operational demand planning and forecasting tasks.
A retail FMCG business require a Supply Chain Business Analyst to assist the implementation of JD Edwards, ensuring the supply chain modules function effectively, while contributing to operational demand planning and forecasting tasks
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Business Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that JDE supply chain modules are as effective and practical as possible for end users. A key focus for the Supply Chain Business Analyst will be; implementing new structure and procedures, maintenance tasks, and updating master item data - supporting seasonal setup, co-ordinating and validating new items. The Supply Chain Business Analyst will also support operational demand planning and forecasting activities.
Specific duties of the Supply Chain Business Analyst include:
- Serve as subject matter expert for supply chain and demand planning procedures, and establishing best practices
- Support the development of the Demand Planning team through continuous improvement
- Configure and test software based on user requirements and best practice
- Support Supply Chain Manager and cross-functional teams address JDE issues, integrate and test changes
- Produce best practice documentation relating to supply chain and demand planning modules of JDE
- Support users reporting requirements using reporting tools in JDE
- Prepare JDE test data; purchase orders, forecasts, stock management, sales, vendors, items
Supply Chain Business Analysts should meet the following criteria;
- Supply Chain and demand planning knowledge and experience within an operational supply chain role
- Previous experience supporting ERP projects
- Strong MS Excel and analytical skills
- Self-starter, capable of working autonomously and a creative thinker
- Comfortable in a fluid, high change environment
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.