- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Work with stakeholders to formulate and deliver Category plans to enable efficiencies to be delivered through procurement and management of our supply chain.
Work with stakeholders to formulate and deliver Category plans to enable efficiencies to be delivered through procurement and management of our supply chain. To lead on procurement activity to enable delivery of contracts and benefits across the company. To ensure the business receives value for money from its suppliers whilst ensuring compliance.
· Supporting the forecasting, planning and awarding of contracts
· Identification, assessment and management of potential risks associated with differing sourcing strategies, providing insight through the analysis of spend, supply markets and savings.
· Participate in and promote the internal feedback process, to actively seek and offer feedback in order to achieve continuous improvement.
· Share best procurement practice within the procurement team and across the business.
· Achieved or working towards MCIPS, or a relevant degree and commercial experience
· Excellent communication and networking skills
· The ability to establish an excellent rapport with internal customers and suppliers
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.