- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Area Sales Manager - CM Postcode
Barclay Meade are recruiting for an international business who are seeking an Area Sales Manager to develop business within the CM postcode region.
The Area Sales Manager is tasked with maximising all business opportunities (new, used, rentals, aftermarket) within a specified geographical area. In this case the CM postcode area.
Reporting to the Sales Director you will work towards meeting the budget for the area as well as supporting and utilising other departments to ensure agreed service levels are maintained and customers retained.
As well as a basic salary you will work on a significant bonus structure which can enable hard-workers to essentially double their salary. In addition to this you will receive Company Car, Pension and a benefits package.
- Meeting sales targets, market share and coverage
- Day to day planning of prospecting in line with the required levels of sales activity
- Accurate weekly forecast as required.
- Identify customer requirements and undertake site surveys
- Produce accurate quotations for orders using the internal systems
- Present quote to customer in an effective manner including financial solutions
- Demonstration of products where appropriate
- Promote to customer the full range of products and services that the business offer.
- Awareness of all job related policies & procedures
- Direct sales experience, ideally capital goods equipment or logistics.
- Product, sector and industry knowledge, commercially minded.
- Knowledge of storage and logistics systems, PC literate
- Understanding of marketing principles and account planning processes.
- Able to communicate convincingly both orally and in writing to all levels.
- Numerically competent
- Experience of selling equipment and service contracts
For further information, or to apply, contact email@example.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.