- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
My client based in Winchester are seeking a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team for a 12-month contract.
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Duties:
- Provide and analyse data
- Report data
- Co-ordinate and analyse monthly management
- Reporting to the management team
- Ensure all supplier invoices are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Processing invoice request
- Reconcile balance sheets
- Maintain supplier account data
- Provide bet practice using relevant systems such as Oracle and Manhattan
- Undertake ad-hoc project
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Skills:
- Previous extensive payables team experience
- Experienced user of Excel and other MS products
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Previous experience using Oracle system
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Able to work within a team
- Great communications skills
- Able to build strong internal relationships
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.