- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
European Sales Manager - Luxury Lighting
Barclay Meade are working with a Luxury Lighting business who, due to continued success and growth, are seeking a European Sales Manager to ambitiously further develop the European Markets.
Can be based from London, France, Germany etc.
Working with some of the leading interior designers of the day as well as working on high-end and exclusive projects in both the Commercial and Private sector, this is a great opportunity to work with some of the industry's top clientele in a very progressive and design-led business.
This business both design and manufacture high-end, luxury lighting which is then sold and distributed through a sales network worldwide. In addition to this they also design and manufacture bespoke fixtures which are specified in prestigious projects such as new hotels and commercial structures.
The need for a European Sales manager has arisen as the result of growth in Europe and the need to have a dedicated, hungry and entrepreneurial figure lead this frontier. You will implement the sales strategy which is pre-defined but flexible to the market reaction and on-the-ground experiences that the European Sales Manager may uncover. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, this role can be based in London, France, Germany or perhaps elsewhere in Europe too. It would also be of great benefit for the European Sales Manager to speak English and at least one other European language.
You will develop the existing Sales Channels and drive New Business with a variety of trade clients, agents, distribution partners and also regularly attend relevant trade shows within the region.
Key deliverables include:
- Manage and extend the existing distribution and agent network in Europe.
- Oversee, implement and continually develop an effective sales strategy
- Drive Sales proactively through strategic engagement with stakeholders.
- Attend relevant International trade shows
- Frequent European travel (up to 50%)
- Ensure high level of customer service, retention and satisfaction. Able to solve problems.
This is a new role for the business and one that they can see developing significantly as the European Operations continue to increase.
Key candidate attributes:
- Significant experience of developing a Sales region (ideally European) increasing sales & customers.
- Be able to travel across Europe without restriction.
- Fluent in more than one European Language.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and ability to build relationships with agents whilst also educating them on the products.
- Naturally entrepreneurial, driven and hungry attitude.
- Good Project Management
- Strong presentation, Communication and negotiation abilities
- Experience working in an niche product sector / luxury sector a bonus.
This role comes with a Bonus (Based on European development), profit share scheme, pension, 20 days holiday + Bank holidays.
For further information, or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.