- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Commercial Operations Manager
Barclay Meade are working with a Large Healthcare services business who are seeking a Commercial Operations Manager to manage and run their depot in the area of North West London.
The location of the Depot is easily commutable from Ealing, Wembley, Brentford, Harrow, Edgeware, Uxbridge, Northolt, Richmond, Enfield, East Barnet and Watford. This is a site from where a local authority Healthcare contract is delivered so experience of service delivery and commercial management would be beneficial.
As Operations Manager you will work closely with the local NHS commissioning partners to ensure that outcomes and quality standards are consistently met. Therefore, as well as your people management skills, your analytical skills will be required to drive performance to deliver a fantastic service for our users.
You will play a pivotal part in the success and continuing development of this contract, along with the responsibility of managing and leading our most valued asset - the team, which includes logistics, technical, and customer service colleagues. You will need to be highly skilled in effective communication, motivation, developing strong relationships and creating a positive learning environment.
This is a great opportunity for someone to come in with a fresh outlook and a willingness to drive continuous improvement and lead the team and contract delivery.
- Ideally you will have a solid background in Operations / Contracts / Management within a KPI driven business.
- Sector experience within Healthcare would be great but not essential.
- Exposure to a Service led environment.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong service, performance and hard-working ethic.
- Passionate about people and processes.
- Able to juggle the day-to-day staff management aspects of the role with the stakeholder engagement and contract service delivery aspects.
- Team focused.
The business are venturing into a new era of growth and expansion and need to bring n people who they can look to progress into other areas of the business in the future.
Package for this role includes:
- Base Salary
- 33 days Holiday (Inclusive of Bank holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Rewards and Perks scheme including discounts from leading retailers and leisure outlets.
For further information, or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.