- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Supply Chain Analyst - PMO
My client have a newly created role within thir supply chain team for a supply chain analyst.
My client need and experienced Analysts with Supply Chain and Commercial process engagement experience to provide specialist services across the complete Project lifecycle.
Location - Outskirts of Southampton
Salary - Competative plus some great benefits
The roles and responsibilties of this role will be -
Provide input to Programme, Supply Chain and Commercial authorities enabling informed decision making.
Engagement with the Supply Chain to set up co-located integrated teams, participation in conferences and events.
Maintain and implement the Programme commercial and supply chain process from Supplier identification, supply chain competition, supplier selection and contract award.
Identification of new suppliers
Negotiate with potential suppliers to agree terms in readiness for approval.
Provide input to continuously improve processes as required.
Maintain & develop the supply chain management portal in accordance with Programme & business requirements.
Process agreed contracts and tasks from conception through to contract award and contract closure.
Create and maintain a log of contracts, changes received / originated, decisions made timeframes and status.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have -
- 3 to 5 years,experience of working in a similiar role
- Strong exposure to technical and business Programmes with a general understanding of related lifecycles, process and terminology.
- An effective communicator with the ability to engage with all levels of Project team members.
- Experience with supply chain management portal tools.
- Experience of SAP or other procurement system.
- Experience with Primavera / MS Project and other PMO related tools sets.
- Experience of customer and supplier engagement.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.