- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Legal Operations Manager
A global recruitment business require a Legal & Compliance Operations Manager. Applicants need a background in; legal operations, project management, and experience of implementing process, policy and governance, ideally within a legal setting.
A global recruitment business require a Legal & Compliance Operations Manager. Applicants need a background in; legal operations, project management, and experience of implementing process, procedure, policy and governance, ideally within a legal or compliance framework.
Reporting to the General Counsel, the Legal Compliance & Operations Manager will ensure the department has effective and efficient legal processes in regards to regulatory, compliance and risk issues.
Specific duties of the Legal & Operations Manager include:
- Creation/Maintenance of practices and processes to improve the functioning of the legal department
- Review and streamline existing legal and compliance processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams; Finance, Sales, bids etc.
- Advise on the department's budget planning - focus on managing external legal/professional feess
- Manage legal & compliance department operational metrics and drive improvements
- Develop tools/resources for colleagues to use in regards to legal and compliance issues
- Work with management team to plan and allocate departmental resources
Legal & Operations Manager applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience within legal operations and an understanding of legal processes
- Project Management skill set or qualification - PRINCE2, Agile, Lean Six Sigma
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills
- Experience of developing operational processes, systems, procedures and ensuring compliance
- Enthusiastic, out-going and positive self-starter
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.