- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Assistant Commercial Finance Manager
Barclay Meade Finance & Accountancy are recruiting for a Assistant Finance Manager specialising in transfer pricing for a Global FMCG organisation based in Southampton.
The Assistant Finance Manager will report directly to the Finance Manager within the pricing division.
Assistant Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- First point of contact in respect of transfer pricing activities
- Manage month end processes
- Manage quarterly transfer price updates
- Manage the flow of information from an inter-company perspective
- Provide product costing and transfer pricing functional input to change projects as when they arise
Assistant Finance Manager Skills:
- Minimum Part-Qualified accountant with at least 3 years accounting experience.
- Prior transfer pricing experience
- Stakeholder management skills
- An ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the Company and externally.
- A self starter who can identify options to solve new problems and challenges
- Good understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, i.e. SAP/BPC /Excel
Candidates applying must be either available immediately or drawing to the end of their current contract
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.