- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Business Development Manager- Midlands
Barclay Meade are working with a Healthcare Managed Equipment Service provider who are seeking a Business Development Manager to join the team.
The Business Development Manager will be working as part of a national team who provide Managed Equipment Services into the NHS and other healthcare authorities. You will work on projects that could be national however the prospecting and business development will be defined to the West Midlands area of the UK.
This is a complex solution-based Business Development role which requires the incumbent to be able to create, manage and convert relationships into award winning solutions to be delivered.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and create key business opportunities together as part of a wider matrix structured team.
- Build key relationships with and educate customers & 3rd party customers to help drive success.
- Create bespoke business models on a customer by customer basis that meet and exceed requirements.
- Work to identify and develop new areas for expansion, sometimes by working with external organisations.
- Prospect and support consulting and transformation engagements as required.
- Provide regular reporting and updates to the UK&I Manager.
- Actively develop internal and external stakeholder relationships in line with business principles and overall strategy.
- Develop sustainable business plans which are aligned to the changing customer environment.
- Work across the organisation to capitalise on the wealth of resources available to ensure service and solution delivery to the client.
- Work towards achieving quarterly and annual targets
Candidate background / Experience:
- Ideally you will be experienced either within Healthcare, Medical Devices or Medical services solutions
- Complex Sales solutions selling and negotiation.
- Fluent in the RFQ, RFI, Proposals and bids / tenders process.
- A history of working with and bringing together virtual teams in the delivery of a solution.
- Experience with either Managed Equipment Services, Radiology, Sonography, Imaging or similar products.
- Strong Commercial & analytical ability (Financial modelling, forecasting and assessment etc.)
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills.
- Freely able to travel the UK if required.
- Based in the West Midlands Area ideally
For further information, or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.