- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
New Business Sales Account Manager - Defence, Auto, Aero
Barclay Meade are looking for a Sales Account Manager for a business providing cross-sector services into the Automotive, Defence and Aerospace sectors.
As a result of successful trading and growth, our client is looking to grow their team to strategically manage and develop their existing client base whilst also looking at other commercial new business opportunities in a variety of sectors.
The New Business Sales Account Manager is responsible for identifying and winning new business for the company within the fields of either Defence, Aerospace or Automotive / Rail. You will play a proactive part in developing the market strategy for your given area and working with the internal teams (Project Management, Engineering etc.) to deliver customer requirements and exceed expectations.
This is a very involved role where you will be a key player in the 360 process of bringing a client on board all the way to serial production.
- Research and monitor key market(s): Defence, Commercial, Automotive or Aero, for opportunities and projects that could match the company's products.
- Receive and Manage the RFP/RFQ process from start to finish.
- Work with the internal teams to pull together the information needed for any proposals.
- Be the voice of the customer internally, offering up knowledge of the market and client situation to capitalise on the bid opportunities.
- Forecast and deliver sales revenue and strategy.
- Lead bids/Proposals development and submission to secure orders.
- Internally support the project management and engineering teams to deliver to the clients expectations.
- Maintain and manage the key client relationships to foster long term business.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company products and services as well as analysis of competitors.
- Externally promote the business at exhibitions and conferences.
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent industry experience selling products / services into the Defence, Automotive or Aerospace sectors.
- Excellent experience using MS Office and other associated packages.
- Demonstrable sales experience and development of clients.
- Great Communication skills verbal & written.
- Appreciation of technical and engineering terms to be able to accurately convey the products, services and processes offered.
- Eligible for basic security clearance.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.