- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Treasury Reporting and Controls Manager
Are you a qualified accountant? Do you have extensive treasury experience?
Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy require a Treasury Reporting & Controls Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract with a UK leading industry business based in Central Southampton. This would suit a qualified accountant with a background in treasury management.
The Treasury Reporting & Controls Manager will report into the Group Treasurer and be responsible for applying the governance and control of all of the treasury activities across the group and overseeing treasury operation to ensure control standards are maintained.
This role will have the following accountabilities;
- To develop and own a reporting suite that monitors and controls all aspects of the group treasury activities
- Identify opportunities for risk migration and continuous improvement
- Managing relevant stakeholders as required
- Identify anomalies, control failures and inconsistencies
- Develop a network of internal and external contacts to ensure overall team responsibilities are met.
Applicants for this position will be a qualified accountant with excellent communication skills and previous stakeholder management experience. A strong background in treasury is essential for this role. For full details please email email@example.com or call on 01489 873470.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.