- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Regional commercial manager
To provide full commercial support to a specific region, including managing the local commercial team.
Responsibility for monthly commercial reports and contract reporting including calculation of receivables.
- Manage the commercial team in the region, including performance reviews, development and task management
- Responsibility for budgets and forecasts for the region including analysis of risks and opportunities
- Ensure that contractual issues such as rate increases and customer disputes are handled effectively and promptly.
- Management of receivables, the valuation process and invoicing to ensure that working capital is minimised
- Supporting Business Development opportunities including calculation and review of rates, margin models and commercial terms, identification of risks and opportunities and participation in tender reviews
- Commercial support to operational management
- Budgeting and control of regional support costs
- Preparation and analysis of KPIs
- Ensure internal processes and controls are adhered to
- Development of Margin Improvement plan and BTOP initiatives with local Operational Team
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.