- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Demand Planner / Forecasting Executive
Barclay Meade are working with a leading FMCG business based in London, who are seeking a Demand Planner / Demand Analyst / Forecasting Executive to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Demand Forecasting Executive you will be responsible for managing the monthly demand forecasting process, while providing regular, timely and consistent demand updates and for building the long-term forecast by collaborating with other functions.
Principal Accountabilities for the position of Demand Planner / Forecasting Executive -
- Lead the monthly forecast review meetings for the assigned customers, ensuring agreement of the final volume figures by all involved stakeholders.
- Deliver the agreed forecast accuracy target by analyzing SKUs (Stock Keeping Unit) demand profile based on sales data, customer data, market dynamics, trade situation, analysis of variance and understanding of performance drivers.
- Monitor sales plan execution, perform on-going forecast accuracy analysis and challenge the reasons of inaccuracy and submitted assumptions
- Drive improvements in the forecasting process and lead projects to ensure implementations takes place.
- Present and communicate the forecast analysis and provide insights of the assigned accounts to all the relevant stakeholders
- Highlight identified constraints of forecast delivery to all stakeholders and co-ordinate to mitigate risks in advance.
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience required for the position of Demand Planner / Forecasting Executive -
- Knowledge of Trade, Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain processes and operations
- Previous proven experience in demand forecasting and/or planning
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of SAP platform is highly desirable.
- Open-minded, strong creative thinker with proven communication and analytical skills.
If you are an experienced Demand Planner / Supply Planner - with knowledge of forecasting, please apply below.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.