- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Assistant Commercial Manager
The Assistant Commercial Manager will join a multi-disciplined commercial team and be responsible for the effective negotiation and management of agreements with aerospace contractors, and defence sector clients.
The Assistant Commercial Manager will join a large and supportive, multi-disciplined commercial team. Working closely with commercial and procurement colleagues, the Assistant Commercial Manager will help ensure the effective negotiation and management of agreements with sub-contractors, suppliers and defence sector customers.
Specific duties of the Assistant Commercial Manager include:
- Provider support and advice on (aerospace) industry, and business specific commercial matters
- Support commercial input into bids and proposals to develop risk/reward balance
- Support contract negotiations with customers (defence) and key suppliers (aerospace contractors)
- Provide contract management support and advice
- Identify and report key obligations, liabilities and risks to the business
- Develop long term relationships with; customers, suppliers and stakeholders
- Work with Commercial Officers to maintain contract database, customer and supplier records
Assistant Commercial Manager Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience in commercial contracts management
- Experience working for a defence or aerospace contracting business, supplying the defence sector
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of; bids, tenders, proposals, negotiations and contract management
- Degree, or commercial (IACCM) or (CCMP), legal qualification - preferred
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.