- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Senior Customs Manager
A global pharma organisation require a Senior Customs Manager. Applicants need customs and international trade compliance experience, ideally within a pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics, life sciences or similar regulated industry.
A global and rapidly growing organisation require a Senior Customs Manager. Applicants need customs and international trade compliance experience, ideally within a pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics, life sciences or similarly regulated industry moving sensitive goods.
The Senior Customs Manager will be responsible for developing the organisation's trade compliance programme to ensure adherence to HMRC and international trading regulations. A relatively greenfield logistics function, the Senior Customs Manager will be supported by a Customs Manager in promoting best practice trade compliance activities, throughout the business. Our clients' pharmaceutical products are predominately shipped via air and road freight, and some materials are temperature controlled.
Specific duties of the Senior Customs Manager include:
- Direct and monitor import and export compliance processes and procedures
- Act as a subject matter expert on HMRC and international trade compliance matters
- Prepare/Submit applications for import and export licenses, permits and authorisations
- Help the business maintain AEO status
- Identify areas for process improvement
- Stakeholder engagement
Senior Customs Manager applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Trade Compliance, Customs Compliance, HMRC compliance expertise
- Experience within a pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics, life sciences or similarly regulated industry
- Experience within a global logistics environment
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- SAP experience
- Experience of introducing business process in the logistics, trade compliance, import, export, customs space
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.