- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Business Development Manager - Scientific
Barclay Meade are working with a major international pharmaceutical services organisation who are seeking a Scientific Business Development Manager as part of their growth strategy.
The Scientific Business Development Manager could be based in the UK, Croatia or Germany and is responsible for aiding the businesses' pre-sales customer conversations and engagement activity. Working from home, with travel as required, you will be targeted with developing sales within the UK and Northern Europe.
You will work with the Key Account Manager and the Regional Head to devise and execute the go-to-market strategy for targeted customers in the region.
Leading the technical conversations with customers in the Supply Chain and Research & Development areas you will promote and discuss new materials, products, services and applications.
Other duties will include:
- Develop relationships with customers' R&D teams and act as technical liaison for information and insights relevant to the products and services provided.
- Research and map out the market opportunities and identify key customers to target.
- Manage and interpret the requirements of clients' formulations teams and offer solutions and options for their needs.
- Support internal teams with key information on the customer needs and projects to facilitate the creation of the best solution.
- Help to build up the capabilities and expertise of people internally
- Drive a performance-driven culture that always has the customer at the forefront of consideration.
Primary deliverables for success:
- Sales made within the region via the scientific Archetype method.
- Key Accounts converted.
- Level of engagement and effort put into converting identified key accounts.
- Percentage increase in revenue of identified accounts.
- Ideally you need to be someone who is Experienced in the Pharmaceutical, API, Excipients, Capsules or similar sector.
- Technical knowledge of the sector.
- Strategic Sales development and Market Mapping capability.
- Degree Educated in a relevant discipline (Business / Science etc.)
- Worked within the Pharmaceutical Industry in an R&D related sector.
For further information, or to apply, contact email@example.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.