- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Supply Chain Customer Service Executive
Barclay Meade are working with a leading a dynamic organisation based in Chertsey, seeking a Supply Chain Customer Service Executive to join them on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the Role:
To serve as a courteous, professional, efficient and reliable first point of contact for customers.
To answer product and service questions and process orders, complaints, returns and credits.
To work closely with Key Account Managers in striving to create and maximise business opportunities.
To understand the customer's requirements and expectations, achieving excellent customer satisfaction at all times.
- Processing of orders, complaints, returns and credits
- Maintenance of customer accounts
- Resolution of product or service complaints, investigating the cause and offering the best solution to solve the problem, following up to ensure full resolution within agreed SLAs
- Management of incoming calls and emails
- Identification of customers' needs to ensure complete satisfaction
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers through open communication
- Supporting Key Account Managers in meeting personal and team sales targets
What Are We Looking For?
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a Customer Care or Inside Sales role, either with a background within telesales, supply chain or general customer services, with strong excel and a great telephone manner.
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to adapt to different characters and personalities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary + bonus based on company performance
- Generous pension
- 25 days holiday, with option to buy and sell
- Discounted private healthcare
- Free on-site car parking
- Supportive and enjoyable working environment
- Emphasis on work-life balance which is the envy of employees in many other organisations
If you have experience working within a Supply Chain / Logistics / Customer Service role - and are seeking a new challenge, please apply below.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.