- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade are working with a leading FMCG business who are seeking a Demand Planner / Demand Analyst to join their growing supply chain function.
Our client are seeking an experienced Demand Planner / Demand Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. The role of Demand Planner will be reponsible for S&OP reporting, analysing and drawing conclusions from forecasting reports.
Key responsibilities for the position of Demand Planner / Demand Analyst -
- Ensure re-occurring S&OP's are arranged/booked
- Prepare reports before S&OP (offering insight)
- Post meeting notes/monitor actions
Weekly KPI Reporting of Forecasts/Forecast Accuracy
- Weekly KPI issuing and insight
- Back Orders Forecast KPI
- General Forecast KPI
- Draw conclusions from the reports that then shape the weeks goals for the demand planner
Weekly Forecast Review sessions with Planners
- Review forecasts / understand any planner issues
- Issue notes and actions
- Following forecast reviews with Sales/Marketing etc. action forecast updates so as the planning team are equipped with the latest forecast for our systems
- Promo Forecast generation/validation/updates
- Communicate forecast changes to relevant individuals so as they can react asap
- Holiday Cover for specific planning roles
Key skills and experience required for the position of Demand Planner / Demand Analyst -
- Previous demand planning experience would be advantageous
- Very strong analytical skills with the ability to offer insight into data
- Advanced Excel ability, Formulas & Pivot tables
- Strong Administrational Skills
- Excellent (other) Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience of JD Edwards or another ERP system is desirable but not essential
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Candidates will be required to carry out an Excel test
If you have experience as a Demand Planner / Demand Analyst / Supply Planner / Supply Chain Controller - and are seeking a new challenge, please apply below.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.