- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Deputy Managing Director (MD)
Barclay Meade are partnered with a Healthcare business who provide domiciliary and Live-in care services within the Buckinghamshire areas who are seeking a Deputy Managing Director to join the business.
The Deputy Managing Director needs to be someone with a sharp commercial eye and a natural empathy and interest for Service Delivery in the Care industry. Our client have a strong sense of pride in the key services they provide to the local community so you need to be someone who wants to play an active role in representing the business locally.
This position is an excellent role for someone with ambitions of one day becoming an MD and who desires the variety of exposure and responsibility this role can offer to build key skills central to the running of a business.
The primary aim of this role is to uphold the operational standards set out by the CQC and ensure compliance in all the key areas, as well as to see to the smooth day-to-day running of the business.
In addition to this you will also be responsible for:
- Financially overseeing the payment of staff and invoicing customers.
- Ensuring Quality Standards are maintained around the business.
- Support other areas of the business and be versatile enough to step into others roles to ensure the business continues to run smoothly.
- Continually assist the MD in the general running of the business.
- Represent the business locally and at trade shows / events.
- Act as a role model for the rest of the internal team.
- Ideally candidates will have a background in the Healthcare or care industry but we are open to hearing form those with good skills from alternate backgrounds.
- Excellent drive towards quality and maintaining standards
- Motivational - able to take people with them on the journey.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial acumen. Able to understand and manage financial information.
- Someone capable of "wearing many hats" and operating within an SME structure.
- Able to drive, has a car licence.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a success full, long-established business whose creator still plays an active role. It is a good family and team-based atmosphere that now needs the right hand on the rudder to help steer the ship.
If you'd like to know more, or wish to apply, please contact Alastair.Koller@barclaymeade.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.