- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy require a forward thinking and driven, qualified Management Accountant for a divisional level opportunity based on the outskirts of Southampton.
This market leading, Southampton based business has a newly created a Management Accountant role, due to company growth. The newly appointed Management Accountant will be responsible for financial reporting, management and controls for two fast paced and dynamic divisions.
This is a business facing role, working alongside key stakeholders across the organisation and has these important responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver timely financial and management accounts
- Analyse and interpret all data to provide insight into the business divisions
- Develop control frameworks to work alongside operations, while complying to SoX
- Identify and develop key business drivers as part of the divisional management team and report on findings
- Analyse business in terms of performance and make recommendations for change
- Manage and analyse costs
- Play a pivotal part in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Work collaboratively as part of the wider finance team.
Applicants for this position will hold a full accounting qualification, this can be newly qualified or with a few years PQE. It would suit a self-starter with the desire to drive improvements, develop themselves and truly partner with the business.
For full details please contact Sally Spicer at Barclay Meade on 01489 873470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.