- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Customer Relationship Account Manager (Rail)
Barclay Meade are working with a major provider of Transportation Infrastructure and Technology who are seeking a Customer Service Manager / Key Account Manager to work with their Rail clients in London and the South East.
The Customer Service Manager / Key Account Manager will report into the Senior Service Operations Manager and will be responsible for the ongoing management of the relationship with the customer as well as co-ordinating the ongoing contractual obligations in accordance with the key performance indicators which are centred on customer satisfaction, cost and quality.
Through travelling the London and South East region you will become very familiar with the client operations and also be in a commercially aware position to be able to spot new business potentials with respect to upgrades of existing Rail infrastructure and other technology services.
- Work with a matrix team of departments including; Business Intelligence, Back Office, Field Operations, Engineering to effectively manage customer satisfaction against Service Delivery Contracts.
- Work with the Client / Customer to create Service Level Agreements which encourage growth and performance.
- Work with Field Operations Managers to ensure the resources allocated are sufficient to meet best practice and exceed the scope of works.
- Work with a group of internal stakeholders to create End of Life estimates, maintenance, recovery plans and performance impact statements.
- Undertake contract level performance management resolution and escalate where necessary.
- Lead and support innovation by linking individual and team goals to customer service transformation.
- Develop positive relationships with clients and build the relationship for the opportunity of future commercial opportunities.
- Candidates should ideally be experienced working cross-functionally in multi-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge of Train Operating Companies.
- Business to business (b2b) experience ideally in a service level contract management position.
- Client and customer focussed ensuring satisfaction and delivery of service.
- Commercially aware to be able to spot new business opportunities and upgrade situations.
- Knowledge of the sales cycle.
- Good data management and analysis capability.
This role will offer the successful candidate plenty of longer term career opportunities within a business that is growing and has a global offering.
For further information, or to apply, contact email@example.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.