- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
My client are a global manufacturing organisation who are looking for a production/materials planner to join them on a permanent basis.
A manufacturing business are recruiting a Production Planner. Applicants need experience within a manufacturing or engineering business, ideally within production or supply chain have a pro-active approach and be logical thinkers.
Specific duties of the Production Planner include:
- Create production plans and schedules
- Purchase materials in-line with company MRP
- Expedite orders with suppliers
- Help production overcome material shortages or delays with manufacturing plans
- Advise customer of delivery status of work
Production Planner/material planner applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience working within a manufacturing or engineering business
- Supply Chain, Production, Expediting, Purchasing or Materials Control knowledge - preferred
- Strong administration skills - MS packages, databases, business systems, MRP etc.
- Logical thinker
This role would suit a production planner, material planner or supply planner.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.