- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Supply Chain Coordinator / Logistics Coordinator
Barclay Meade are working with a global business who are a leader in their industry.
This is an exciting opportunity, which will focus on managing the relationship with the company's high-end customers (many of which are household names). You will be the first point of contact for the customers and will be responsible for resolving any issues within their supply chain. Although you will be based in the warehouse, this is a client-facing position and requires somebody with excellent relationship management skills and confidence in representing the company to stakeholders.
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Communication with customers via email/phone/in person to ensure any issues are dealt with effectively and in good time.
- Daily tracking of inwards goods.
- Responsibility for product security.
- Raising pick tickets and issuing into warehouse.
- Confirmation of picks completed, packaging dims recorded, paperwork for outgoing goods is compliant.
- Ensure end of day shipping manifest is complete and forwarded to customers.
- Maintain all WMS files that relate to the customers in order to give data if required by them.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years' minimum experience in Supply Chain / Logistics - ideally within the fashion/retail industry, or with a strong knowledge of fashion products.
- Experience in warehousing/stock audits/stock control and confidence in the use of warehouse management systems.
- Experience working with freight forwarders/third party logistics.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Excel v lookups and pivot tables.
- Confident customer service skills.
- An interest in fashion and knowledge of clothing/garments/accessories.
You will receive:
- Excellent competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday.
- Overtime paid.
- Free parking onsite.
- Company pension scheme.
- Death in service scheme 3 x salary, increasing to 6 x salary if joining pension scheme.
- Opportunities for financial rewards, bonuses, dinners etc.
- Many opportunities to grow and progress within the business.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.