- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Supply Chain / Logistics Coordinator
Barclay Meade are working exclusively with a global business who are seeking a Supply Chain / Logistics Coordinator.
Due to company growth, they are looking for an additional Supply Chain professional to help manage the relationship with one of their new customers. You will be responsible for ensuring key lines arrive on time and will be the first point of contact for any issues within the customers' supply chain.
This is the perfect position for somebody with an interest in Fashion as you will have the opportunity to work closely with well-known retail brands. Our client is looking for confident and personable professionals who enjoy building strong relationships with their customers.
· Daily communication with the customer by email/phone/person.
· Interacting with global transport partners.
· Daily tracking of inwards goods.
· Product responsibility/security whilst goods are in the warehouse.
· Ensuring customer concerns/issues are dealt with effectively, efficiently and immediately.
· Converting files/downloading into formats that are workable in a Warehouse Management System (WMS).
· Maintain all WMS files that relate to the customer in order to pass data if/when required by the customer.
· Accuracy of end of month reports EP against actuals for the purpose of invoicing/billing.
· Undertake any other duties commensurate to the job as may be reasonably required.
· 1-3 years' experience in supply chain/warehousing/stock control.
· Experience within the fashion industry is essential, as well as knowledge of fashion/retail/e-commerce.
· Experience in the use of a WMS is essential.
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel.
· Knowledge of airfreight processes is highly desirable.
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
You will receive:
· Starting salary - £18-23k dependent on experience.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
· 10 days sick pay.
· Overtime paid.
· Free on-site parking.
· Plenty of opportunities to grow within the business.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.