- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Scientific Communications Assistant
Barclay Meade Marketing & Communications are recruitng for a Scientific Communications Assistant to join a busy R&D division of our blue chip client to support with the communication on their scientific engagement programme.
Science Communications Assistant
The new member of the team will support and promote our scientific engagement programme. This programme has often lead the industry for external engagement and requires resource to continue this trend in an increasingly competitive environment.
The new member of the team will write interesting articles for industry publications, informative press releases on our breakthroughs and studies, and engaging content for our science website and Twitter account. They will contribute to the creation of digital and technology assets that reinforce the companies leadership in innovation and technology, as well as their reputation for openness and transparency.
· Planning and formalising an improved way of working with other company communications functions
· Supporting asset management and sharing via Interact
· Repurposing of content for internal requirements
· Optimise and map out communication and notification processes between teams
· Delivery of regular content across media platforms; bat-science.com, twitter, etc.
· Formal review of various social media platforms and recommendations for the scientific engagement programme - to be reviewed as required
· Upload content to our website via the bat-science content management system, a 'what you see is what you get' tool for website publication
· Use other in-house tools and systems to collate publications, statistics and content
· Help us improve the way we communicate by identifying and implementing emerging digital trends and technologies
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.