- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Key Account Manager - Licencing Partnerships
Barclay Meade are working with a Pharmaceutical Business who are looking for a Key Account / Commercial Relationship Manager to be based In Ireland.
Situated just to the East of Armagh and South West of Belfast, our client are an international Pharmaceutical development business who are a specialist in Cleanroom Technology.
The Key Account / Commercial Relationship Manager will perform a vital role and is designed to manage and maximise the return from their in-licencing and out-licencing collaborations.
Your goal will be to obtain and retain mutually beneficial and strategic relationships based from Northern Ireland. This is, however, and international role and will require global co-ordination and focus. In addition to this the role will also require a high level of co-operation internally with various departments to assist in delivering success ( Marketing, Logistics, Regulatory, Legal etc.)
- Maintain the catalogue of key partner contacts as well a commercial agreements to include any specific contractual obligations.
- Retain a schedule for regular meetings and calls with the partners to include face to face, skype and phone calls.
- Create and work towards a set of KPI's for each partner, monitoring and reviewing progress regularly.
- Manage internal delivery of contractual obligations in relation to each partnership agreement and be the voice of the partner internally.
- Evaluate and act upon key opportunities to develop an increase in the return from existing agreements in order to maximise the value over the term.
- Acknowledge and identify any new opportunities for building new strategic alliances through new products on in-licencing or out-licencing.
- Attend all relevant domestic and international meetings to develop knowledge and best practice for partner alliances.
- Manage the budgets for partnership activities.
- Educated to degree standard in a relevant Life Science or Business degree
- Excellent face to face customer experience in a commercial partnership / account management role.
- Good knowledge of the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- Good multi-tasking ability. Able to manage a multitude of tasks and deliverables for several clients at once.
- Must be able to build and maintain strong client / partner relationships.
- Flexible to travel internationally when required.
- Self-starter with good, clear communication skills.
For further information, or to apply, contact Alastair.Koller@BarclayMeade.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.